Re: [Expert] Some questions about Mandriva

First a question : are you subscribed to the list you're posting to ?

As Anne said, you're probably not sending this to the correct list :
this is more a list to help people deal with their problems. You'll be
able to contact developers on their mailing list : cooker. But don't
get frutrated if you don't get a lot of answers, because Mandriva is
in RC2 and really on the verge to be released... so they are really
busy right now.