Re: [Cooker] Some questions about Mandriva

Hi :)

I'm not a developper, juste a bug buster for beta and RC ;)

- Did I send that mail to the right mailing list?

yes

- Which question should I have asked? What should I ask next?

what improvments could be made in Mandriva in order to change mandriva image ?
why draktools are not so used ? who know drakvirt ? (a virtual machine manager with xen)
why debian does not include draktools ?  :)))))))))))))))

- Do you think that this initiative is interesting?

yep.

- Can you suggest a project that could host such a mailing list without
  annoying anyone? :)

freedesktop ?

Clear skies,

JB