[gentoo-project] Re: Some questions about Gentoo

Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>:

> I'm involved both in Debian and Ubuntu development, and I'm often
> frustrated by how little I know about the other distributions.

 Why frustrated?  That way you can maintain good set of prejudices...:)

> Q1. Packages
[...]

 Gentoo is special here in some regards.

> - Did I send that mail to the right mailing list?

 In the first place, yes. :)  But this is perfect for our PR team [1] as
they can give you some kind of official answer.

> - Do you think that this initiative is interesting?

 Yes.

V-Li

[1] <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pr/>
--