Given three groups of groups of people A, B, C, responsible for 3 queues Qa, Qb, Qc ; and an elements e which have to go through Qa, then Qb, then Qc.
- A doesn’t process Qa because he sees that B doesn’t process Qb, so there’s no point in filling Qb
- B doesn’t process Qb because he thinks that C won’t process Qc, so there’s no point in filling Qc
- Qc is empty, which “proves” that C doesn’t think he isn’t the bottleneck
Possible solution: A, B, C, please prove your point!
- A, please process Qa, and put the pressure on B!
- B, please process Qb, and put the pressure on C!
- C, please process Qc (when you will have a queue)!
Now, let’s find a practical example to apply that … Any suggestions? :-)